Motoz Tractionator GPS Adventure Tyre
Off-Road Adventure 50% Road - 50% Off-Road
If you've got the right bike, got the gear, got the GPS; these tyres are designed to get you anywhere on the globe and back home again.
- Long mileage, serious traction and smooth transition from pavement to gravel to dirt, the GPS does it all.
- Reversible rear to suit the rider's needs - either 50/50 or mostly Off-Road.
- In 50/50 direction the GPS is a well behaved street-able tyre with smooth cornering transition from centre to cranked all the way over.
- In mostly Off-Road direction the aggressive straight line hook-up and cornering drive is engaged for better off-road traction.
- Stronger carcass construction than other 50/50 adventure tyres provides world class performance with a high resistance to punctures.
- Deeper tread than most adventure tyres.
- Unique Hybrid compound with Silica for long mileage and optimum grip in mud and snow.
- Load / Speed Rating (65 T TL M+S).
All product images presented are for illustrative purposes only and may vary from actual product depending on bike application.