TAG Rear Sprockets
- Aviation Grade 7075-T6 Aluminium alloy.
- Colour anodized coated surface for extra strength.
- Optimized layout for maximum strength and lowest weight.
- CAD designed and CNC Machined using state of the art technology.
- Self cleaning grooves between teeth to prevent mud build up.
- The Tag Metals Race Rear Sprockets are of the highest quality when it comes to materials, state of the art manufacturing processes and technology. This is the ultimate sprocket for motocross racing.
- Tag Metals started in 1998 in San Diego, California to provide the off-road MC & ATV rider community with the highest quality handlebars, grips, sprockets and accessories. Tag Metals became the choice of professional factory racing teams including KTM, Suzuki, Yamaha and many of the top factory supported satellite teams like Rockstar Suzuki. Legends like Carmichael, Stewart, Millsaps all grew up with the Tag Metals brand. Today, Tag Metals also as the support of some of the top influencers and professional riders in the world including Josh Hansen, Matt Bisceglia, Malcolm Stewart, Twitch, Axel Hodges, Robby Bell and Russell Bobbitt.
- Although every effort is made to ensure provided information is correct, Tag Metals accepts no liability for any errors or any consequences which may arise due to such errors. Tag Metals also reserves the right to change specifications, discontinue or introduce new products without prior notice. All product images presented are for illustrative purposes only and may vary from actual product depending on bike application.