Low Rebound Grips
- The REBOUND TECHNOLOGY grip matrix surrounds the grip in a DNA-modeled molecular structure. This places more cushioning material in strategic places along the entire shaft of the grip.
- Minimal grip diameter.
- Superior shock absorbtion; no more blisters.
- More traction than any other grip.
- Softest compound material of any grip on the market.
- Dual compound with rebound technology.
- New Low-Pro style is 20% narrower than standard grips.
- Tag Metals started in 1998 in San Diego, California to provide the off-road MC & ATV rider community with the highest quality handlebars, grips, sprockets and accessories. Tag Metals became the choice of professional factory racing teams including KTM, Suzuki, Yamaha and many of the top factory supported satellite teams like Rockstar Suzuki. Legends like Carmichael, Stewart, Millsaps all grew up with the Tag Metals brand. Today, Tag Metals also as the support of some of the top influencers and professional riders in the world including Josh Hansen, Matt Bisceglia, Malcolm Stewart, Twitch, Axel Hodges, Robby Bell and Russell Bobbitt.
- Although every effort is made to ensure provided information is correct, Tag Metals accepts no liability for any errors or any consequences which may arise due to such errors. Tag Metals also reserves the right to change specifications, discontinue or introduce new products without prior notice. All product images presented are for illustrative purposes only and may vary from actual product depending on bike application.