TAG Works Race Chains
The Tag Metals Works Series Race chain is premium quality, highly durable chain specifically designed for Motocross, Supercross and/or off-road racing.
Featuring oversized treated ultra hard pins and 100% heat-treated components, the race chain is constructed to handle the demands of the highest levels of racing.
The 120 Works link version weighs less than 3.7 pounds with 8,970-pound tensile strength rating.
- Gold side plates and black inner plates.
- Super strong and lightweight design for high performance / racing off-road and motocross machines.
- Utilizes ultra-hard pins and 100% heat treated components for high strength and durability.
- Seamless rollers and bushings help provide the added life and durability.
- Average tensile strength of 9,000 pounds.
- Maximum rated displacement 500cc.
- Includes clip-style master link.
- Tag Metals started in 1998 in San Diego, California to provide the off-road MC & ATV rider community with the highest quality handlebars, grips, sprockets and accessories. Tag Metals became the choice of professional factory racing teams including KTM, Suzuki, Yamaha and many of the top factory supported satellite teams like Rockstar Suzuki. Legends like Carmichael, Stewart, Millsaps all grew up with the Tag Metals brand. Today, Tag Metals also as the support of some of the top influencers and professional riders in the world including Josh Hansen, Matt Bisceglia, Malcolm Stewart, Twitch, Axel Hodges, Robby Bell and Russell Bobbitt.
- Although every effort is made to ensure provided information is correct, Tag Metals accepts no liability for any errors or any consequences which may arise due to such errors. Tag Metals also reserves the right to change specifications, discontinue or introduce new products without prior notice. All product images presented are for illustrative purposes only and may vary from actual product depending on bike application.