RHK MX Chain & Steel Sprocket Kit
- RHK Chain - is the newest player in the chain market.
- Lightweight high-performance chain exclusively designed for motocross and off-road racing.
- No sealing rings reduce friction / drag - increase performance.
- Up to half pound lighter than sealed ring chains - ideal for racing use.
- Solid roller construction with shot peened heavy duty side plates.
- Pre-stretched components for better performance and few adjustments.
- Tensile strength of 6,600 lbs.
- Recommended for 2 & 4 stroke race bikes up to 450cc and 70hp.
- Available in gold.
- Replacement conlinks available.
- Made under licence for RHK by world renowned manufacturer.
- Made in Japan.
- All new - steel sprocket, chain and sprocket bolt kit.
- Available with gold MX Race, O-Ring or HD-X Ring chains.
- Available late model MX & Enduro bikes in multiple gearing options.
- Ultra-lite steel gearbox sprockets made from case-hardened steel.
- Super-lite rear sprockets, once piece solid seamless construction.
- Rear sprockets last up to 3 times longer than aluminium sprockets.
- Rear sprockets up to 20% lighter than rival steel / alloy composite sprockets.
- Sprockets made in Germany.
- Chains Made in Japan.
The above product photos are used for illustration purposes only and may vary slightly.