RHK HD-X Ring Chain & Steel Sprocket Kit
- RHK Chain - is the newest player in the chain market.
- HD-X Ring Chain designed for off-road, ATV, Enduro, Desert & MX racing use.
- Increases chain life 1 1/2 to 2 times longer than standard O-ring chains.
- HD-X rings reduce friction by up to 40% because of smaller contact area.
- Ultra-narrow, lightweight features lightning holes to reduce weight whilst dissipating heat without sacrificing strength.
- Large diameter heavy-duty pins, chromium carbide treated strengthen the chain, reduces fatigue and increases lifespan.
- Shot peened, heat treated alloy steel side plates give maximum tensile strength and impact load resistance.
- Tensile strength of 8,500 lbs.
- Available in 7 colours - gold, red, blue, orange, yellow, green & metallic pink.
- Recommended for MX, Enduro, Desert or Tail Bikes up to 690cc.
- Replacement rivet and clip links available.
- Made under licence for RHK by world renowned manufacturer.
- Premium Japanese quality.
- All new - steel sprocket, chain and sprocket bolt kit.
- Available with gold MX Race, O-Ring or HD-X Ring chains.
- Available late model MX & Enduro bikes in multiple gearing options.
- Ultra-lite steel gearbox sprockets made from case-hardened steel.
- Super-lite rear sprockets, once piece solid seamless construction.
- Rear sprockets last up to 3 times longer than aluminium sprockets.
- Rear sprockets up to 20% lighter than rival steel / alloy composite sprockets.
- Sprockets made in Germany.
- Chains Made in Japan.
The above product photos are used for illustration purposes only and may vary slightly.