RHK MX Chain & Fusion Sprocket Kit
- RHK Chain - is the newest player in the chain market.
- Lightweight high-performance chain exclusively designed for motocross and off-road racing.
- No sealing rings reduce friction / drag - increase performance.
- Up to half pound lighter than sealed ring chains - ideal for racing use.
- Solid roller construction with shot peened heavy duty side plates.
- Pre-stretched components for better performance and few adjustments.
- Tensile strength of 6,600 lbs.
- Recommended for 2 & 4 stroke race bikes up to 450cc and 70hp.
- Available in gold.
- Replacement conlinks available.
- Made under licence for RHK by world renowned manufacturer.
- Made in Japan.
- The RHK Fusion Series Sprockets are the best of both worlds, lightweight and durable thanks to the two rings.
- The Steel outer sprocket last up to 3 times longer than aluminium sprockets.
- Special Case hardened steel outer ring combines low weight with maximum lifespan.
- Inner Ring machined from 7075-T6 aluminium to maximize strength & reduce weight.
- CAD designed, CNC machined and laser cut using state of the art technology.
- Sector optimized layout for maximum strength and lowest weight.
- Inner Ring is colour anodized coated for extra strength and durability.
- Race proven on the toughest sand tracks in the Netherlands and Belgium.
- Designed and manufactured in the Netherlands to outlast the competition and go the distance.
The above product photos are used for illustration purposes only and may vary slightly.